Friday, October 31, 2014

Our Goodbyes to Sydney and Oz (Australia)

We got into Sydney easily, and made it over to our friends’, Amy and Damon’s, place in the evening.  Amy and Damon have been fantastic to me, while I lived in Sydney, and offered to house us for the night.  We unloaded all of our junk, and the four of us headed out to a great dinner before heading to bed. 
The next day, I had to go meet with my lawyer, while Jared hung around Amy and Damon’s.  After that annoying to-do was done, I met up back with Jared and we went to meet a friend of his from Texas that I had befriended while living in Sydney.  That evening, we were staying with our friend Sheena, as she was house sitting a mansion in a fancy neighborhood, so she let us take advantage!  We packed up our stuff from Amy and Damon’s and met up with Sheena.  We spent the next few days there, meeting old friends from my stay in Sydney, and getting ourselves together for our next leg.  The days went by leisurely, before we went to Sheena’s home for one night.  I left the next morning, and Jared stayed a few more days before going on his own journey.  I headed for my friend’s wedding in Spain, and tacked on a few weeks in Paris and Italy, while Jared set out for a cruise through Tahiti and Easter Island, after which we would meet back up again in the Cook Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment